Washington, DC - The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute [CHCI] has announced their line up of speakers for the CHCI Tech Summit 2018. The summit will take place on November 28th at the Newseum’s Knight Conference Center, 555 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC from 8am to 3pm. CHCI’s Tech Summit will explore automation and the future of work, corporate citizenship and social impact, the digital divide, tech fluency, 5G, the Internet of things, and their impact on the Latino community.
In addition to remarks by Representative Joaquin Castro of Texas 20th Congressional District and CHCI Board Chair, the keynote will be delivered by Tim Baxter, President and CEO of Samsung Electronics North America.
Other confirmed speakers include:
· Alexander Alonzo, Chief Knowledge Officer, Society for Human Resource Management;
· Jose Avalos, Vice President, Internet of Things; Group and General Manager, Visual Retail, Intel Corporation;
· David Capezza, Senior Director, Visa Risk, Payment Systems Intelligence, Visa Inc.;
· Daniel Castro, Vice President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation & Director, Center for Data Innovation;
· Robert Chiappetta, Director, Government Affairs, Toyota;
· Suzanne Gamboa, Senior Writer, NBC News Digital, NBC News;
· Representative Jimmy Gomez, California 34th Congressional District;
· Marcos Gonzalez, Founder and Managing Partner, Vamos Ventures;
· Olga Gutierrez, Strategic Initiatives Manager, Education Division, Apple Inc.;
· Bruce C. Harris, Vice President, Federal Government Affairs, Walmart;
· John Hunter, Senior Director, Engineering & Technology Policy, TMobile;
· Leo Munoz, Senior Director, Governmental Affairs, Comcast;
· Sean Perryman, Director, Diversity and Inclusion Policy and Counsel, Internet Association;
· Jennifer A. Prioleau, Associate General Counsel, HP Inc.;
· Daniel A. Sepulveda, Vice President, Global Government Relations, MediaMath & Former Ambassador, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of State;
· Representative Darren Soto, Florida 9th Congressional District; and
· Paul Vasington, Director, Public Policy, Verizon Communications.
For updates and registration visit www.chci.org. For sponsorship opportunities contact firstname.lastname@example.org.